Skip to main content

Beyond Left Field


It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood. *whistles*

Hey folks, if you're looking for me I'm visiting with my good buddy Don at Beyond Left Field. He's asked me to do a guest post gig over there today and how could I turn a good 'ol boy down.

If you don't know Don, let me tell you a little bit about him. If you do know Don, take this with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure why he calls his blog Beyond Left Field 'cause if anything he's just a little right of Attila the Hun.

He lives in Hattiesville, Mississippi where he hangs out with Brett Favre, or his wife, I can't remember which.

He has a sickly room-mate who he's always chauffeuring around to the drug store, the hospital, the doctor's, where America shops - oh anywhere - without one word of complaint.

He's a believer in the institution of marriage but his three ex-wives might disagree on that point.

And he's quite the lady's man, which is why he's living the life of George Clooney.

Oh, yeah, he doesn't go anywhere without his glock.

Don's a funny, funny guy. I visit him every day for a laugh. Well I don't laugh at him. I laugh at his posts. Well, at least that's what I tell him.

And he visits here everyday and leaves some of the funniest comments on my blog.

Here's a picture of Don.


What a cool guy eh ladies.

And here's a picture of his glock.


I suppose some ladies will like Don because he has a big glock.

That aside, drop on over to Don's place today where I'm gonna give you the straight goods - the naked truth, you might say.

Comments

Donnie said…
Thanks for publishing that post I sent you... You're truly a great guy!
vickilikesfrogs said…
Don's a hottie. I'd do him. Nothin' sexier than a good ol' boy with a big ol' gun!
is that a glock in your pocket or are you just happy...never mind.

nice intro., i'll visit.
nonamedufus said…
♥ Vicki ♥: I'll let him know you're interested. I think he might be available.
nonamedufus said…
Everyday Goddess: It's a glock but he may happy to see you, too.
RA said…
With an intro like yours, how could I not go see... :D
nonamedufus said…
RA: Be prepared to cover your eyes.
Anonymous said…
Erm, that's a mighty big gun thar!

I'm goin' I'm goin!

(And I fear for my life, if I don't!)

*grin*
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Yeah, don't get on Don's bad side. He's packin'.
Guess I'll mosey on over to Don's to check out that glock...
nonamedufus said…
CL: You won't be disappointed...with the glock.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Funnies

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy!  You know what happens on Imagination D

SuperBowl Ads

Well, the game didn't go my way, but some of the American Super Bowl Ads (found at: http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads ) turned my crank... Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Wake Up People Ginseng & Caffeine Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial Bridgestone Tire Super Bowl Commercial: Squirrel vs Car Garmin Nuvi Super Bowl Commercial: Napolean Finds His Way w/ GPS Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: Immigrants with Carlos Mencia Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl Commercial: Justin Timberlake Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial: Cave Man Invents Wheel Coca Cola Super BOwl Commercial: Parade Balloon Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Commercial with Adriana Lima Book: Clapton - The Autobiography by Eric Clapton Music: New Seasons by The Sadies