Skip to main content

A Lot of Kissing Up Going On


Okay, I think I'm just gonna call this caption contest Weekly Moooooog Mania. The moooooogster has turned in the winning caption for the second week in a row with....

And later that same evening President Ahmadinejad showed Ben his mighty warhead.

Well done moooooog. You be...

Oh, and by the way, last week I was hanging with Mad-Mad Margo. Yep, she awarded me a Golden Phallus for winning her caption contest last Saturday. You can read all about it here.
Thanks Margo. Of course the fact that I did a full-length feature of your contribution to the Humor Bloggers Dot Com Injustice Campaign probably had nothing to do with my success. Nah, I'd give it back if I thought my brown-nosing resulted in my receiving this award...not.

I practice safe brown-nosing




Comments

Me-Me King said…
Great job as usual, moooooog!

Now, wait a minute, you think I can be swayed by some flowery words telling everyone how great I am in your post dedicated solely to me?

Huh, interesting.
Anonymous said…
A brown nosing condom?

Just where is the nose going to?

On second thought, please do not answer. I don't think I want to knows, erm, I mean know.

Hee hee hee

word veri: reicos
nonamedufus said…
Me-Me: Hey, I'll try almost anything.
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: You need a vaccine against H1N1 flu. And you need one of these against hinie flu. Better safe (ha,ha) than sorry (sometimes I crack -bwa-ha-ha-ha -myself up).
Donnie said…
I've started looking for caption contest that moooooog does not enter. I can't find any. Besides, that's no guarantee I'm going to win anyway. Where there's one moooooog there's another in the waiting.
nonamedufus said…
Don: Look up in the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane...it's the midget man of steel.
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to scoop moooooog on these! Congrats once again, Midget Man of Steel!
nonamedufus said…
Cat Lady: Yeah he sure gets up early!
Chris said…
You guys keep showering Moog with compliments, his ego's gonna be taller than HE is.
nonamedufus said…
DK: Heh, heh, I think you're too late.
Moooooog35 said…
Two weeks running?

Wow...that coupon I sent you for buy-one-get-one-free Depends Undergarments is really paying dividends.

Thanks!!
nonamedufus said…
Moooooog: Yeah I photocopied it and now have a year's worth. Congrats.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.