Skip to main content

...And Moooooog Shall Be Vanquished

Holy crap between here and my Facebook page we had about 40 captions submitted this week. I'm not sure if everyone wanted to beat Moooooog or if folks just have a thing for fat people. And the quality of these captions was amazing. People just had their thinking caps on this week. There was some funny, funny stuff...

For example, Moooooog, the master at our little contest came up with several good captions. One in particular cast a giant shadow (get it?):

When Jenny said that egg sandwiches go "right to her thighs" she really wasn't kidding.

Cat Lady Larew weighed in with (tee-hee):

The great thing about thunderthighs like Sylvia's is that you never have to waste money on bikini waxing.

Mr. Knucklehead made an impression [ ;) ;) ] with:

It's tough to keep smilin' with this air hose shoved up my ass but I'm a-tryin'

And Nooter demonstrated a heavy-duty sense of humour with:

e-harmony's match for the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man

But our winner this week is none other than our No-tell Motel Pal - Nipsy. Her over the top entry was:

As Edna stood up, the mystery of "Where's Waldo" was solved - Funeral services TBA...

Nips, I'm honoured someone other than Moooooog, and in particular you, be hangin with the Dufus! Congratulations.



Meanwhile, I'm quickly gaining somewhat of a reputation myself. Last Saturday I won my fourth Golden Piece of Crap over at ettarose's Craption contest. You remember ettarose? She's the one that put the turd in Saturday (I love that line). Anyway, here's the link to the award and the contest. I've won so many craps from ettarose some of my blogging buddies are saying I'm really full of shit. Uh, thanks Cat Lady. I think.


Comments

Skye said…
Congrats Nips, that is a great caption! :D

hahahaaa my confirm word is baggy, too perfect...lol
I laughed at most of the captions too, but I'm surprised that the one with the glasses didn't make it, I thought that was hilarious!
The king is dead! Long live Nips! With captions like that, Nips is in for a long run!

(Hope Moooooog doesn't take it too hard... and I only tell ever people they're full of shit lovingly!)
nonamedufus said…
Skye: Baggy? lol So appropriate!
nonamedufus said…
Mr. C: I did enjoy that one too. Who submitted it again?
nonamedufus said…
Cat Lady: Nips can play with the best of them.

I took your telling me I was full of shit in the best possible way...but you know, eh, my eyes aren't brown.
Donnie said…
Yeaaaaa Nips. Too bad it took a pair of gargantuan thighs to do it for you, but yeaaaaa anyways.
Anonymous said…
No way, no how!

Moooooog35 was decaptioned?

Whoda thunk it?

Congrats to nip!

I'm sure Mooooog35 will just be fired up and ready to reclaim his captioning throne.

word veri: tiang
nonamedufus said…
Don: Nips really came thigh, er, through.
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Hey if you can't keep yer head down you're gonna get decaptioned.
Chris said…
Good job, Nipsy!
nipsy said…
Thank ya thank ya to all!! *takes a bow*

I humbly thank myself for being a formerly obese person..see, I knew were Waldo was all along..:)

You guys so rock...and thanks to Mr. Mooooooog for being so inspiring, and hard as hell to beat!!
nonamedufus said…
Nips: Way to go, girl. Don't worry about Moooooog. He went and won ettarose's piece of crap today.
Me-Me King said…
Congrats, Nipsy!!!

And to you too, dufus!!!
nonamedufus said…
Me-Me: Yay, for Nipsy. Oh, yeah, and I'm a pretty big shit now on the interwebs, thanks to ettarose.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Funnies

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy!  You know what happens on Imagination D

SuperBowl Ads

Well, the game didn't go my way, but some of the American Super Bowl Ads (found at: http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads ) turned my crank... Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Wake Up People Ginseng & Caffeine Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial Bridgestone Tire Super Bowl Commercial: Squirrel vs Car Garmin Nuvi Super Bowl Commercial: Napolean Finds His Way w/ GPS Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: Immigrants with Carlos Mencia Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl Commercial: Justin Timberlake Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial: Cave Man Invents Wheel Coca Cola Super BOwl Commercial: Parade Balloon Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Commercial with Adriana Lima Book: Clapton - The Autobiography by Eric Clapton Music: New Seasons by The Sadies