Skip to main content

Fun With Pic and Pain

While reluctant at first, the Prime Minister was warming up to these belly dance classes his wife had signed him up for

The Prime Minister of Canada, and his office, are known to control the media. The PM does a grave injustice to the Canadian people when he shuns news conferences, avoids reporters and photographers, issues tightly-scripted statements and shares "official" photos with media outlets that only show him in the best light.

Guess what? nonamedufus has found a couple of unofficial photos and as a public service has captioned them for your edification and amusement and, as the rest of the bloggers at Humor Blubbers Not Calm are doing this month, to right one of the many injustices in our society today. So while being constantly subjected to staged events and pics from the Prime Minister's Office is a pain, today turnabout is fair play...

Mario "Jack Knife Lopez and Stephen Harper share an extra awkward moment.


Charles, just take the hat and blankets and go home. It worked for the Indians.


And then Diana told me, 'Pshaw, it's only this big...'


And then Camilla told me, 'Pshaw, it's really this big...'


Stephen Harper and the woman behind his H1N1 roll-out strategy


The Prime Minister comforts Marlon, Tito and Jermaine on Michael's passing


One of these men is handicapped


Prime Minister, I'm afraid he sunk your battleship


Hmm, that could be our new campaign slogan


Should five per cent appear too small, be thankful I don't take it all, 'cause I'm the taxman


* Photos courtesy of Canadian Press

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wished I looked so good in all my "unofficial" pictures.

I usually have my mouth opened wide, my face scrunched up, a finger possibly picking my nose.

But at least I have no clown pictures.

Now THAT would be bad!

word veri: cytoumi
Donnie said…
Wow, sounds like you have a honky version of Barack O'boy... Are we to believe Camilla or Diana on the size thing? I'll go with Camilla because she can fight back.
My verification not too good today: "nonsord"
Me-Me King said…
Well done, Dufus. I seem to have a better understanding, a light bulb moment, when there are pictures to illustrate the point.


word veri:aparth
Marley said…
ow. I'm guessing this isn't official either:
smackstephenharper.com

veri: sonits
so nits?
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: I look forward to seeing those pics!
nonamedufus said…
Don: I believe Diana. I think Camilla's trying to reshape his image, as it were.
nonamedufus said…
Me-Me: A bit of a different approach today.
nonamedufus said…
Marley: Oh, that's hilarious! Thanks.
Chris said…
"I'm afraid he sunk your battleship . . . " Riotous!
nonamedufus said…
DK: Glad you liked it.
Funny stuff, NoName. And I can't help but wonder if Charles still wants to live in Camilla's pants. One of the greatest quotes of all time from politics.
nonamedufus said…
Mike: In her pants? He wanted to be her tampon! What a twit.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Funnies

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy!  You know what happens on Imagination D

SuperBowl Ads

Well, the game didn't go my way, but some of the American Super Bowl Ads (found at: http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads ) turned my crank... Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Wake Up People Ginseng & Caffeine Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial Bridgestone Tire Super Bowl Commercial: Squirrel vs Car Garmin Nuvi Super Bowl Commercial: Napolean Finds His Way w/ GPS Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: Immigrants with Carlos Mencia Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl Commercial: Justin Timberlake Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial: Cave Man Invents Wheel Coca Cola Super BOwl Commercial: Parade Balloon Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Commercial with Adriana Lima Book: Clapton - The Autobiography by Eric Clapton Music: New Seasons by The Sadies