Skip to main content

Let's Cut To The Chase


Our winner this week was a slice above our other contestants and he demonstrated his sharp wit with a really cutting caption. Let's give a big round of applause to repeat winner Moooooog who edged out his competition with...

You can always tell when Bill's wife has her period.

Oh, yeah...it was also the most politically incorrect! Congrats, Moooooog!

Comments

Skye said…
Congrats Mooooog! PMS is definitely the cause of that picture :D
Me-Me King said…
Congrats, moooooog!!!

Hey, dufus, there's some really BIG news over at my place...stop on by.
Ah, that Moooooog... always politically correct. That's what I like about him!
nonamedufus said…
Skye: Moooooog da man!
nonamedufus said…
Me-Me: Wha? You're kidding! Don't toy with my emotions.
nonamedufus said…
Cat Lady: We've come to expect no less.
Unknown said…
Is there one moooooog has not won? He is too good at these things. I love my word verification, 'squati'
nonamedufus said…
ettarose: The guy's a multiple winner here. He's good.
Anonymous said…
Again?

Yeesh.

Well I guess I should congratulate him... AGAIN!

(No, I'm not bitter. Not at all!)

hee hee

word veri: stedia
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Yeah, he took a "stab" and won!
Donnie said…
Damn, if moooooog had a dollar for every caption contest he has won, he could afford to buy one of his mugs for me.
nonamedufus said…
Don: So you're saying those are expensive mugs?
I thought mine were better than mooog's. You do know he's only 3-feet-tall, right?
nonamedufus said…
Mike: Yeah, but he left 4 to your 3 captions!
Moooooog35 said…
MikeWJ is just jealous because I'm way beautiful.

Small, sure.

Beautiful, you betcha.

But, you know, in a wicked manly way.

Thanks, Noname! It has been put on my awards page!
nonamedufus said…
moooooog: Manly, yes, but I like it too. Gahh, get out of my head Irish Spring commercial. WTG Moooooog.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
出会い said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
モバゲー said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.