Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #92


Jerry Hall's got a new boyfriend. And she's put on some weight since she and Mick split up.

That's all I've got.

What about you?

Leave a caption in the comments.

See you Saturday.

Comments

Skeeter said…
If I vomit, is that considered a comment?
Skeeter said…
That is "DISQUS-TING"
Raymond said…
Lazy Boy
moooooog35 said…
The Craigslist ad simply said: "Looking for the top layer of our reverse-Oreo cookie."
moooooog35 said…
I don't care who you are, when she tells you to sit on her lap you damn well do it.
Shawn said…
1 - Griswalda finally found her Mr. Right and she was not going to let him go.

2 - At the fairground, Joseph paid $3 to take a ride on the Hefty Lady.

3 - The doctors told Amelia that the embryos were mixed up at the hospital but deep down, Amelia knew, this was her son.

4 - Ladies and gentlemen, SONNY AND CHER!
00dozo said…
"Who's your mommy?"
00dozo said…
Um, lady, this is not what I had in mind for a lap dance.
LOTGK said…
Ventriloquism acts in Vegas are not a sure thing.
LOTGK said…
With the NBA lockout, players have to scramble to pay their million dollar rent.
LOTGK said…
Reverse Lap Dance. It's when you get your money back.
meleahrebeccah said…
I am DYING laughing at Moog's "reverse-Oreo cookie" comment.
Whitey said…
Eddie takes a break from filming Shrek 5: Donkey Gets His Own Ogre.
SP said…
Is that Miss Piggy?

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.