Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #72


It's not everyone that can carry off wearing a small bathroom on their head.

I think this fashion faux pas tanks.

How about you?

We'll flush out a winner Saturday.

Comments

Ms. Paladin's motto:

Have Bathroom - Will Travel.
Moooooog35 said…
Suddenly, 'golden showers' don't seem like such a bad idea.
LOTGK said…
The airline said my carry on bag had to fit in the overhead bin. They said nothing about my hat.
Haley said…
Things sure are getting strange at Barbiecon 2011
meleah rebeccah said…
OH MY GOSH! I have NO WORDS for that photo! Ahahahahhahaha
Raymond said…
I heard this year's Easter Parade has been moved to Flushing Meadows
Linda Medrano said…
Who forgot the bubble bath?
Anonymous said…
Lady Gaga's Gag Bag Hat!
00dozo said…
Bed, bath and beyond reason.
00dozo said…
Really bad television crossovers: America's Next Top Model contestants host an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Nicky said…
I've heard of potty mouth, but that's ridiculous! (That wasn't a submission, btw)
battlee43 said…
Kate Middleton tries her hand at bathroom humor.
skeeter said…
Kentucky Derby FAIL: sure it a chance to show off your fashion and money, but having to pay for 4 extra seats behind you for your hat is a little overboard!
Haley said…
Linda thought she would up the ante at the Miss Kohler 2011 competition.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.