Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #91


You know there's something to be said about a parent who can juggle four children.

There's nothing I can say about this guy.

Maybe you can.

Leave your caption in the comments and we'll announce a winner Saturday.

This one could be a real toss up.

Comments

moooooog35 said…
A memorial to all those lost in the fateful "Day it Rained Babies"
moooooog35 said…
It was a nice gesture to immortalize Jimmy in statue form, although he would have preferred if they used the money to remove his four conjoined twins instead.
Nicky said…
The children's reactions to the "No Kids Allowed" ban.
Cheryl P. said…
Statue named "Nude Lewd Dude"
Mike said…
Aaaaghh! Babies everywhere! Damn my virility!
00dozo said…
Conan the Babe-arian.
quirkyloon said…
Jane! Get me off of this crazy thing!
00dozo said…
The statue, situated outside a planned parenthood clinic, is captioned, "This is what happens when you don't wrap it up."
00dozo said…
The new terrorist IEDs : "Sticky Babies".
Cheryl P. said…
At the nudist resort "Sacks and Cracks" a daddy is playing "toss the babies" with his quadruplets.
Shawn said…
1 - Davids and Goliath.
2 - "Get off my penis!"
3 - "Get on my penis."
4 - After attacking the babies he was charged with statue-tory rape.
5 - It's raining cats and babies.
6 - Hulk smash baby!
Mike said…
More like, "Taking the No Kids Allowed Ban too seriously."
Skeeter said…
I ain't your baby- daddy! I just wanted to see where they came from.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.