Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies












Comments

Greg said…
So true about gas.
nonamedufus said…
It's a sham. Prices needn't be that high, especially when oil company execs pull in multi-millions n bonuses.
quirkyloon said…
Why do you think I'm looking into recumbent bikes? The prices at the pump are too pumped up for me! Eeeek!

And I love, "What whimpering noise?"

hehehe

And the "stab in the backistan..."

Mighty good choices Sir!
nonamedufus said…
A recumbent exercise bike is still a stationary bike, Quirks. Sure it doesn't need any gas. But it doesn't move.

I liked the Newt cartoons this week...especially throwing his pants into the ring. Ha, ha.
I especially like the one with the Lakers. I've never liked the Lakers and it's about time somebody put a boot in their ass. :)
nonamedufus said…
I ran a cartoon this week on Tumblr that said" There's nothing I like more than watching Kobe Bryant winning than watching Kobe Brant losing. Hell, they can't win ALL the time!
00dozo said…
Oh, gawd! I can't wait 'till the NBA finals are over. We might finally get some new episodes of something, I hope.

We already have a gekko, but do we really need to hear the rantings of a newt for four years? Oh, wait - he's already at it.

Good picks, as usual, dufus.

;-)
nonamedufus said…
We've had our turn here in Canada. Now it's silly season in the U.S. Donald Trump? Newt Gingrich? C'mon, is that the best the Republicans have?
00dozo said…
Donald the Tramp, Newt the Green-grinch - hey, if they add Sarah the FAILin' , we'd have the Three Spooges!

(too much?)

;-)
nonamedufus said…
Um, do I know you?

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.