Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun


What the heck's this guy doing?

You tell me.

As many times as you like.

Check back Saturday and see who said what.

Comments

At long last, it was time for Phillip to audition for the Blue Man Group.
ba_hutch said…
Off his meds for the first time in years left Joe feeling a little blue.
Moooooog35 said…
Say it ain't so, Papa Smurf!
Anonymous said…
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE AMAZING MIGHTY PUTTY PAINT....
After racking up a 500 million dollar tab on the first movie, James Cameron simply had to cut some corners on the production of "Avatar 2"
Anonymous said…
Ack. Ms. Larew took my idea.

*pouts*

Yes, I'm a spoiled sport that way.

hee hee

OMgawsh! Your word veri?
sadicswi
Tgoette said…
Getting ready, Jimmy reflected on how long he had been out of the dating scene. After years of loneliness, this first date with Miranda would be something memorable.
Deb said…
1. Steve always did have a reputation for painting things with a broad brush.

2. (CatLadyLarew, you shrew! Great minds think alike!) How Blue Man Group started.

3. Leave it to a man to invent Avon's new One-Stroke Face Paint.

4. The real subject of Gainsborough's famous painting, "Blue Boy".
Tgoette said…
Leon knew that if he scored well at the figure skating competition, he could go on to fame and glory. The only thing that could hold him back now was if the judges didn't like the shade of blue he had chosen.
00dozo said…
("Boom-Boom" steals all the good ideas.)
;-)

Tired of having to verify his signature all the time, Jack decides to sign everything with his face.
Senility was finally creeping up on poor Sherwin Williams.
renalfailure said…
Braveheart war paint will not draw attention away from your male pattern baldness, or the fact that your office looks like a porno set.
Chris said…
Dave promised himself that he would stare at the paintbrush until he was blue in the face.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.