Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and It Ain't Over 'Till The Fat Lady Showers

This week's pic brought out our real heavyweight captioners.  And there were many good captions made at someone else's expense - the lady in the shower.  But we've got to narrow things down (as should the shower lady) so let's start with our honourable mentions.

00dozo made the lady the butt of her joke with:

"Honey, I've lost the soap again."


Tgoette took a different approach and cracked me up with:

"Hey, I found the remote control!"


And "Boom-Boom" Cat Lady Larew took a musical approach tooting in with:

I like big butts and I can not lie.  Somehow I don't think this is what Sir Mix-a-Lot had in mind...


But Jeremy from We Took The Bait came from behind with this week's winner:

Though he found Stella's request odd, plumber Stanley Walsh installed a shower that sprayed bacon grease in her downstairs bathroom.




Way to go Jeremy, you be hangin' with dufus this week!  Congratulations.

And congratulations to everyone who played this week.  All of your captions were very funny and creative.  I hope to see you next Wednesday for another go.

And PLEASE click on these folks' links.  They've got some of the greatest web stops on the electronic highway.

Comments

00dozo said…
Congrats to Jeremy!

Wow! Another honourable mention! Thanks dufus!

Oh, my! I need to gain about five pounds, but after seeing that photo, I'm rethinking that idea.
nonamedufus said…
Boom-Boom: What do bacon and the lady in the shower have in common? They're stripped.
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: That picture's the best incentive for Weight Watchers I've ever seen.
Donnie said…
Eeeew! Gross! God, just the thought of that is nauseating. I'd rather eat a shit sandwich rather than bathe or shower with the two legged Mack truck.
nonamedufus said…
Don: This mama's so fat, she got baptized at Sea World!
Thanks, everyone!

Good to be hangin' with the dufus again!
nonamedufus said…
Jeremy: You da man, Jeremy! Woot! (Do they still say that?)
00dozo said…
Oh, nertz! I just thought of another caption. That's me, always late. C'est la vie.

I think "woot" is out, but the 'fist pump' is in - I dunno, I may be wrong - we have to shed 20 years to be in the loop these days.

(I actually was "fist-pumped" by my nephew and his friends once - I felt honoured!)
;-)
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Oh yeah, now it's dawg. In which case it's woof!
I actually like the idea of a bacon grease shower.
nonamedufus said…
Mike: Talk to Jeremy. It was his "sizzling" idea!
Thanks, everyone!

Good to be hangin' with the dufus again!

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.