Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha! These always make me laugh. You've got a great eye for the good ones Nomie!
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: That's what they tell me about women and cheeseburgers!
Donnie said…
I got a kick out of "journalists" carrying on about the shower scene from the gym with Emmanuel and Massa. Tickle fights and giving massages to his navy corpsmen. The whole story is hilarious.
nonamedufus said…
Don: It's pretty amazing. I've written a post about it for this week. You wouldn't believe the research I had to do to figure out just why the guy resigned from congress.
nipsy said…
Oye!! I'd tell you which one I enjoyed more, but the naked journalists gave me the piss shivers too much to continue..
Me-Me King said…
Oh, it's March Madness alright, sheeesh!
nonamedufus said…
nips: Hey nips, how ya doin'? Those are naked Congressmen...even worse!
nonamedufus said…
Me-Me: Hey, I missed ya, welcome back. Yep, March Madness is upon us (Go Duke!)...although the health care bill has inspired a different kind of march madness.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.