Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Pause Ponder and Pun #125





#125!!!

Wow it's our quasquicentennial.

Did you know we're well into our third year of Pause Ponder and Pun?

Who knew there were that many caption-able pictures on the internet?

You guys did. You've been leaving captions for over two years now.

This calls for a celebration.

Pass me a Beck's little buddy.

I hope you and your friend are drinking the non-alcoholic variety.

Be a shame to waste that stuff on little kids.

Leave your captions in the comments and we'll see you Saturday.




10 comments:

moooooog35 said...

After a tough day of potty training, it's always good to kick back and relax with a cold one.

moooooog35 said...

"I can't believe they didn't card us."

quirkyloon said...

Kanye and Kim Kardashian: the early years.

HA!

And wow 125? Whew.

And I still live.

Whoda thunk it? heh heh

meleahrebeccah said...

I can't come up with a caption, but that picture is HILARIOUS.

00dozo said...

"Hmm. I wonder what we'll look like after our quasquicentennial beer."

(Happy 125th, dufus!!)

And, what's up with that word, "quasquicentennial"?? Say it twice and it sounds like you've had 125 beers.

*burp* ;-)

nonamedufus said...

I had to look it up. I wanted to know if there was a word to describe 125. You know like centennial for 100. It really is a word. Who knew?

00dozo said...

To be honest, I had to look it up, too. It still doesn't really sound like a real word. It doesn't seem to roll off of the tongue quite right. ;-)

Cheryl said...

I fondly remember our town's sesquicentennial back in '76. Makes it easier to say quasquicentennial. Honestly.

{What is this swill? I asked for micro-brew.}

Shawn said...

-You've come a long way baby.
-24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
-Remember, I before E, except at sea, or in Heineken.

Shawn said...

Hmm.. so I posted my comments here the other day and then poof they are gone... not the first time. Is it Disqus, I wonder? Or a ghotst in the machine? And now I don't remember what my brilliant captions were. I posted two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...