Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies












Comments

As usual, I'm going to have to do some research on these Canadian ones...and then I'll laugh at them :). But my favorite so far is the Oreo one: way to look on the bright side of life.
Jaffer said…
Ok, I had no idea until now that Iceland was considering to adopt the Canadian Dollar

They are more loonie than I thought !
Quirky Loon said…
Not only funny but educational too!

Love the snooki baby tanning bed. HA!

Love the oreo cookie...but really? I'm a pessimist? KIDDING!

And Iceland wants loonies?

Now, I'm afraid. *gulp*

*SMILE*
nonamedufus said…
Seems the government, in some risings innthemlast election "robo-called" voters for other parties and told them theirmpollingnstationnhad moved, when, indeed, it hadn't. One such case was traced to a disposable cell phone in the fictitious name of Pierre Poutine. Now you're caught up. The editorial cartoonists have been having a field day.
nonamedufus said…
Oh, yeah, it's true. At least someone likes us for something.
nonamedufus said…
Educational? This is a full service humour blog, eh.
Thanks....but what good is Google? ;) Now that I get it, they're hil-arious! :)
nonamedufus said…
Geez. Look at all my typos. So much for typing on an iPad keyboard. Google? What's Google?
You and your fancy iPad in Panama...ooooooooo. ;)
meleahrebeccah said…
I am DYING over the Snookie Baby cartoon. DYING.
Kablooey said…
How is it you're better informed than I am and you're on vacay on a beach? Oh, yeah. You're Canadian and I'm from the US. (Can't write "American" or the Central and South American Dufusites will let me hear it.
nonamedufus said…
That was a great one wasn't it. I had to include it.
nonamedufus said…
Um, Kablooey, there's this really neat new thing out there. You may have heard of it. The internet?
nonamedufus said…
You mean my iPad in iPanama?

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Supermarket

Bob and Brenda worked in the supermarket. They weren't check-out clerks. And they weren't stock-boys. Brenda sure wasn't. And they weren't employees who worked in the fish section or the deli. No. They were on the shelves.

They hadn't been on the shelves very long but in that short time they'd developed a considerably close friendship.

The chatted all day when the store was busy and at night when the store was closed. They talked about everything. The talked about what raw products they came from. The talked about their manufacturing processes. And they talked about the long routes in semi-trailers that brought them to this store.

Oddly enough the one thing they never made clear to one another was just what product each of them was.

One day when Brenda was commenting on their friendship she told Bob she was grateful for their amity. "Are you Tea?" said Bob, pekoe-ing her way. "I thought I was Tea". You're coffee!"

This week's Tw…