Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies

Comments

Don said…
Hahaha! Those about sum the week in news up for sure. BTW, our seafood, especially shrimp right now, is as good as always so far. In fact, many fish species being caught are very large due to the earlier ban on fishing. Sweeeet!
Kelly said…
Hilarious and dead on as usual.
Awesome! That Airline Jet Blue one is the best thing I have seen all week!
nonamedufus said…
Don: Hey, Don, that's great news. Put me down for some shrimp, eh? Funny how some good actually comes from such a friggin' disaster.
nonamedufus said…
Kelly: Well, I look for the funniest out there. Some editorial cartoonists are just hilarious.
nonamedufus said…
Brahm: Hey, how's my Studio30+ buddy? Some cartoonists had a lot of fun over that Jet Blue incident. They guy actually wanted his job back. I never heard the end of the story.
00dozo said…
Heh, heh. Always funny stuff.
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Heh, heh. Thanks.
Quirkyloon said…
Those are great!

But I'm still glad I'm allergic to seafood. That way I can hide my cowardice. Just wouldn't be worth the risk, ya know?

What's the best gulf food you happen to see?
Courtesy of BP, oily tuna of the sea!
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Allergic to seafood? Poor you. Oh, well Starkist wasn't looking for tuna with good taste, but that tasted good. Sorry, Quirky!
injaynesworld said…
Great minds think alike again. I used the Tea Partier/"We the People..." one on my Sunday piece about the Mosque controversary.
nonamedufus said…
Jayne: That was a good one wasn't it. Do you think this mosque thing is all a tempest in a Tea pot? (heh, heh)
Quirkyloon said…
Those are great!

But I'm still glad I'm allergic to seafood. That way I can hide my cowardice. Just wouldn't be worth the risk, ya know?

What's the best gulf food you happen to see?
Courtesy of BP, oily tuna of the sea!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Supermarket

Bob and Brenda worked in the supermarket. They weren't check-out clerks. And they weren't stock-boys. Brenda sure wasn't. And they weren't employees who worked in the fish section or the deli. No. They were on the shelves.

They hadn't been on the shelves very long but in that short time they'd developed a considerably close friendship.

The chatted all day when the store was busy and at night when the store was closed. They talked about everything. The talked about what raw products they came from. The talked about their manufacturing processes. And they talked about the long routes in semi-trailers that brought them to this store.

Oddly enough the one thing they never made clear to one another was just what product each of them was.

One day when Brenda was commenting on their friendship she told Bob she was grateful for their amity. "Are you Tea?" said Bob, pekoe-ing her way. "I thought I was Tea". You're coffee!"

This week's Tw…