It's raining on your site! (@Don: Ha! "Right as rain.")
Cool. I like the new design. And at some point I'm going to have to tune into a soccer game just to see what all the Vulavuzulzala horn thing is all about.
Don: Yeah, I've really been getting the distinct impression this week that the majority of Americans couldn't give a hoot about the World Cup. And I'm not talking about vuvuzelas!
Frank: The new design's just a free blogger design. But I like it a lot more than the old one.
And on the horn thing, I've never before had the sensation of watching a televised sporting event from within a hornet's nest. It's a real buzz! (And it gave me something to write about!)
Comments
;-)
Happy Father's Day!
Vuvuzela's torture still reigns effective and hilarious!
*hooooonk*
Sorry, that could get me banned from here, couldn't it?
hee hee
Happy Father's Day to you dear Sir!
Cool. I like the new design. And at some point I'm going to have to tune into a soccer game just to see what all the Vulavuzulzala horn thing is all about.
And on the horn thing, I've never before had the sensation of watching a televised sporting event from within a hornet's nest. It's a real buzz! (And it gave me something to write about!)