Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pass

There were a lot of great comments again this week.  Picking a winner was no slam-dunk I tell you.  No pre-game show; let's go right to the runners-up.

Moooooog double-teamed us with:

Aren't you glad you use dial?  Don't you wish everybody did?

And...

Jimmy misunderstood when the coach said they were going to "lick the competition"


ba-hutch, who's blog I couldn't link to, must have been on a fast break when he came up with:

How to keep the canaries away


For any of you who saw the video in my post Monday, you'll know what he's talking about.  Good one ba-hutch!


Chris@Knucklehead scored a 3-pointer, one of which was:

Schwartz was whistled for setting a "moving lick"


But previous winner Tgoette drove to the paint with:



If you order second armpit lick, you get eggroll

Thanks to all for playing the game.  See you next Wednesday.  And I only hope my Celtics can emulate Tgoette and come out on top in their series with the Lakers.



Tgoette?  Congratulation dude.  You be dunkin' with the dufus!

And if you think these folks are funny here, click through on the links and visit their blogs to see just how funny they can be!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why do I get a whiff of salt everytime I see this pic?

hee hee

Congrats to Mr. Tom!
Donnie said…
Gross! Just the thought of licking a sweaty armpit is sickening. In fact, licking any armpit, sweaty or not, is sickening. Thought I'd better clear that up.
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Um, because the guy forgot his right guard? Ha, ha, get it? Right Guard is a deodorant and a basketball position! (oh, sometimes Im just too funny.)
nonamedufus said…
Don: I'm with you, Don. It's an offensive move. Ha, ha, I did it again! Offensive move!
Leeuna said…
Great captions everyone. Congrats to Tom. That was hilarious.
Tgoette said…
Thank you dufus and all of you for your kind words! You are all too....what's the word...oh yeah, kind! I will carry the 'dunkin with the dufus!' mantle proudly!

Thanks again!

Go Celtics!
nonamedufus said…
Leeuna: Yeah, I thought Tom's caption was pretty hilarious.
nonamedufus said…
Tgoette: Yay, another Celtics fan. I knew there was a good reason for awarding you the "hangin' with dufus award!
00dozo said…
Congrats to Tom!

Ha ha dufus! I bet you wish you could play in your own contest sometimes. "Right guard" and "Offensive move". My morning groans.
;-)
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Oh, sometimes I'm tempted. But I make up for it with my puns in the post and the comments. If you groaned over them, then they've had their desired effect!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Funnies

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy!  You know what happens on Imagination D

SuperBowl Ads

Well, the game didn't go my way, but some of the American Super Bowl Ads (found at: http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads ) turned my crank... Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Wake Up People Ginseng & Caffeine Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial Bridgestone Tire Super Bowl Commercial: Squirrel vs Car Garmin Nuvi Super Bowl Commercial: Napolean Finds His Way w/ GPS Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: Immigrants with Carlos Mencia Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl Commercial: Justin Timberlake Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial: Cave Man Invents Wheel Coca Cola Super BOwl Commercial: Parade Balloon Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Commercial with Adriana Lima Book: Clapton - The Autobiography by Eric Clapton Music: New Seasons by The Sadies