Skip to main content

She's Too Fat For Me

Remember the Too Fat Polka?  It went like this...

Oh, I don't want her, you can have her 
She's too fat for me 
She's too fat for me 
She's too fat for me 
I don't want her, you can have her, 
She's too fat for me 
She's too fat 
She's too fat 
She's too fat for me

Well what goes around comes around.  And when I say around I really mean AROUND.



Ever wonder why the majority of Americans are overweight?  No?  Well, there are enough signs out there.

For example, Michelle Obama has adopted every obese child in the nation to take under her wing and convince them to eat better.  Although I doubt the West Wing is big enough to hold them all.

Times are sad when one of the most popular shows on TV is "The Biggest Loser".  Now who ever came up with the idea of putting a bunch of 300 plus pounders together "workin it" for the rest of the world to see.  That's not too much information, that's too much cellulite.  Never thought I'd say this, but bring back Sweatin' To The Oldies.



And the hamburger companies aren't helping.  Every second ad on TV these days is about some super sized, multi-pound, bacon-topped (okay there's nothing wrong with that ingredient), cheese-added gargantuan slab of hamburger.  McDonald's, who once prided themselves on their "healthy" menu of salads and such now advertises a three-quarter pound burger.  Where's the beef?  In your ever expanding belly!

It's no wonder the Canadian and American Army brass decided to remove Tim Horton's and Burger King from their Afghan bases.  They say an army runs on it's stomach.  It was getting to the point these armies couldn't run!

Wait a minute.  I think I may have stumbled upon something.  Wait a minute. Why not transfer these fast-food outfits to the Taliban, wait a few months, and...I'm lovin' it!

This post appeared at Sound Off To America earlier this week.

Comments

Donnie said…
Fat and fast foods. It's one of my beefs against people. They claim they don't suffer? Fine. I'll see them in an early grave...chomping on chili cheese fries.
nonamedufus said…
Don: What is it with chili cheese fries? A heart attack in a bowl!
Canadian Blend said…
In all fairness to us... it was the Canadians that came up with Poutine. :)

My mom spent a couple months in Vancouver with my wife. Once in a while they'd slip across the border as my mother likes to go to Sam's Club. After several trips my mother said, "You can certainly tell what side of the border you're on just based on the size of the people."
Anonymous said…
Gah! All I can think of is the song by The Police, "don't stand so, don't stand so close to me!"

Eeeek!
nonamedufus said…
Cdn Blend: Mmm...poutine. And you're mom's observant!
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: And I think of Big Bottom by Spinal Tap:

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

Ha, ha!
Chris said…
Love it, Dufus! "My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I wanna sink her with my pink torpedo."

Spinal Tap rules.
You know, I was really happy you came back until you posted those photos of those fully full-figured women. Some things are best left unpublicized, NoName.
nonamedufus said…
Chris: Right on! ( )
nonamedufus said…
Mike: But Ford was happy their "Built Tough" campaign really worked.
The Queen said…
Listen asshat.. my sister and I were on private property.. You had no right to come over the fence and take this picture.. You... are not nice!




funny... but not nice!
nonamedufus said…
Queen: I was surprised I got you both in the shot!
00dozo said…
"Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round" by Queen.

By the looks of those two, they could rock the world of its axis by a few degrees.
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Ha, ha, yeah, I think you've got that right!
nonamedufus said…
CL: I always thought your were a blogging heavyweight!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Funnies

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy!  You know what happens on Imagination D

SuperBowl Ads

Well, the game didn't go my way, but some of the American Super Bowl Ads (found at: http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads ) turned my crank... Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Wake Up People Ginseng & Caffeine Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial Bridgestone Tire Super Bowl Commercial: Squirrel vs Car Garmin Nuvi Super Bowl Commercial: Napolean Finds His Way w/ GPS Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: Immigrants with Carlos Mencia Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl Commercial: Justin Timberlake Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial: Cave Man Invents Wheel Coca Cola Super BOwl Commercial: Parade Balloon Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Commercial with Adriana Lima Book: Clapton - The Autobiography by Eric Clapton Music: New Seasons by The Sadies