Saturday, 8 September 2012

Pause Ponder and Deaf As a Post


Did no one notice this guy hasn't got ears?

No I guess not. And I think many of our regulars were "stumped" this week.

But we did have a couple of submissions. Let's see what they were...



Is that "Mr. Hanky, from South Park? Damn he's aged!



It's the unofficial mascot of the 2012 Quebec provincial election. Why? I don't know.



But the quip that got me going was...



Jim Henson's early concept, "Kermit the Log".





Way to go Shawn. You be hangin' with dufus this week. It's too bad the Republican convention has come and gone. We could have put that guy in Clint's empty chair and made someone's day.

8 comments:

Shawn @ Stubbornfool.com said...

I would like to thank my mother and father without whom this would not have been possible...

CaliforniaGirl500 said...

hahahaha! Henson would be proud.

Paula Wooters said...

I couldn't come up with anything, either, but just as well... Kermit the log is perfect!

nonamedufus said...

So they're the ones to blame, then, eh?

nonamedufus said...

Do you think proud's the right word? I mean look at that pic.

nonamedufus said...

You're saying you were "stumped"?

Shawn @ StubbornFool.com said...

I thought I was the only one that blamed them :)

Cheryl said...

Completely missed everyone's posts last week.


Nice job, Shawn! Kermitty Log.
So damn busy working I barely breathed. Can I retire now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...