Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies














Comments

Indigo Roth said…
Hey Dufus! Another funny old week, it seems. But good news: you're not American. Roth
nonamedufus said…
Things aren't much better in Canada, this week, Indigo. Can't seem to trust politicians on any level - municipal, provincial or federal.
Bryan G. said…
I LOLed, literally, at the first Michele Bachmann one. Off to have my moment of silence...after I listen to more Johnny Cash (listening to American Recordings right now).
nonamedufus said…
I take it she was Sarah Palin's political sister? As in a wacko? I have all the American Recordings volumes. Great collection. Must say I never heard of the Cash album you were talking about on Facebook. I'm always learning something new from you.
Bryan G. said…
We had it on 33 1/3 (remember that? :) when I was a kid. Some truly awful stuff my parents had too in their collection, but this was one of the gems, along with Hank Williams and Frank Sinatra.
nonamedufus said…
Remember that? I've still got a lot of LPs in the basement but I'm too lazy to listen to them. You have to get up every 15 minutes to flip them over. When I listen to CDs I plop five in the changer and the music lasts half a day.
meleahrebeccah said…
Hilarious! As always!
nonamedufus said…
On one level yet sad on another.
nonamedufus said…
I think Duffy and Ford are like the gruesome twosome. They should both resign.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Supermarket

Bob and Brenda worked in the supermarket. They weren't check-out clerks. And they weren't stock-boys. Brenda sure wasn't. And they weren't employees who worked in the fish section or the deli. No. They were on the shelves.

They hadn't been on the shelves very long but in that short time they'd developed a considerably close friendship.

The chatted all day when the store was busy and at night when the store was closed. They talked about everything. The talked about what raw products they came from. The talked about their manufacturing processes. And they talked about the long routes in semi-trailers that brought them to this store.

Oddly enough the one thing they never made clear to one another was just what product each of them was.

One day when Brenda was commenting on their friendship she told Bob she was grateful for their amity. "Are you Tea?" said Bob, pekoe-ing her way. "I thought I was Tea". You're coffee!"

This week's Tw…