I love this all to pieces. Your mind works in such an amazing way.
Paula Wooters said…
Thanks to my son, I actually got that musical reference...
Paula Wooters said…
NOOOO! I don't do laundry... or any other housework. That's why I need that washer... and dryer... and dishwasher... and chef... and cleaning service... the list goes on and on.
Paula Wooters said…
Stop it! Just stop it right there! All of you! I'm a cat lady, which means I don't do laundry... or cats, either for that matter... too much work changing the litter box.
Don't you guys just love that feeling when you've put the laundry in the washer and it's on the spin cycle, and you're sitting on the washer and maybe you're, like eating some ice cream, and the washer vibrates and vibrates and vibrates and you start feeling tingly in all the right places and the ice cream is melting and you're licking it off of your fingers and the tingling gets stronger and the washer spins just a little bit faster and...
Why I did not think of this I will never know. My goofy washer and dryer love to vibrate all over the laundry room, which of course drives the OCD loon in me absolutely crazy.
After reading Ziva's message, I feel inspired to write an erotic novel called 50 Shades of Gray. It's not about a professor who's into bondage, tho. It's about a woman who forgets to bleach on her whites.
Comments
*you spin me right round baby, right round like a record, baby*
No?
Oh.
V
Sent from my iPod