I'm boring too, so park your fears and let's drive full force through these last few days of insanity. Ziva's gonna reverse her opinion when she sees our great posts!
I did NOT call it boring. I simply said that I did not want to take a photo of the stick shift in my car. Mostly, because the car was in the parking lot, and I was not. Stop twisting my words and make me out to be the bad guy when we all know MikeWJ is the bad guy.
Wow, dufus, I've hardly ever seen a less boring photo. I love it. LOVE it. Of course, I have no idea how that thing works, but I'm sure you could teach me.
I've never used the non-automatic part of my transmission. It's supposed to save fuel but I feel safest leaving it in D, except for the days I leave it in N, of course. That saves a lot of fuel.
Are you related to my French-Canadian grandmother? She learned to drive in her 40s or 50s. That woman would put the car in R and stomp on the gas without ever looking behind her to see who or what might be back there. Oddly enough, she only hit the granite post at the end of her driveway once.
Comments
Don't worry, I've got your back, NoName. Not in a broke back mountain kind of way, mind you. But in a supportive way.