Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies











Comments

So, have you go room for me at your house if Trump ever becomes president?
Anonymous said…
I think I actually get the second one. :) That probably is my favorite one this week.

I did a serious guffaw when I saw that one like this: HA!

Thanks for the ha's you provide each Sunday morning.
00dozo said…
Bwahahaha! I love the one with Harper getting beaten up - Duceppe's face is just priceless!
*cackle*

Love the clown one, too. As usual, you can shirley pick 'em!

;-)
nonamedufus said…
Boom Boom: Oh absolutely. You don't have far to go. We have plenty of room. And we've got cats!
nonamedufus said…
UP: I'm glad my non-Canadian friends are picking up on some of our Canadian issues and appreciate our political cartoonists' sense of humour. Thanks, U.P.
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Yeah, we may be enjoying our weird political leaders and process right now but the US's turn is coming. The Republican's seem to be in such a mess as they approach 2012.
Anonymous said…
Hey the GOPers are just trying to bring the funny back into politics.

hee hee

Hee haw!

Great funnies Mr. Nome!
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: I think they're succeeding. Makes things more interesting anyway.
Nicky said…
I think I would have watched more of the debate if it had broken into a real Harper bashing! Funny funnies Dufus!
nonamedufus said…
Nicky:Now that would have been good television!

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.