Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies








Comments

Paula Wooters said…
Ah... a perfect recap of the week, Dufus! So many idiots, so little time!
Paula Wooters said…
P.S. So happy they disqualified those badminton players! And Romney... what a horse's ass!
Paula Wooters said…
P.P.S. I think my favorite, though, is the first one... you spunky Canadians! (I think I was actually born in Canada but whisked over the border by Iowan kidnappers to work in the fields.)
Indigo Roth said…
Paula, you're CANADIAN! =D
Indigo Roth said…
Hey Doofus! Romney? Heh! Roth
I think you said that last week too. :)
All good, but I think the Chick-Fil-A one is the best one of the lot this week, although I like the badminton one too. :)
Quirky Loon said…
HA! Very funny selection. The first one really made me smile. Goooooo Canadian! heh heh


And the speedo fat man? Thank goodness I haven't eaten breakfast yet! HA!


Very funny Mr. Dufus!
Nicky said…
Love the first one, but they forgot to include our apology for getting better. :-)
nonamedufus said…
There are a lot of idiots out there, aren't there. But they're fair game.
nonamedufus said…
Yeah, but this week she spelled it right!
nonamedufus said…
Couldn't agree more! - on both accounts.
nonamedufus said…
I love that first one. And we ARE getting better!
nonamedufus said…
Hey, don't knock us.
nonamedufus said…
Romney a doofus? Um, yeah.
nonamedufus said…
I liked this two, too. The Chick-Fil-A one's by a Canadian cartoonist. See how American idiocy influences us.
nonamedufus said…
I love the speedo fat man. That one half describes me.
nonamedufus said…
Oh, um, right. I'm so sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.