Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies












Comments

MonasticismCaitiff32 said…
http://goo.gl/fTlKV
Kathie Stell said…
My fav, hands down, is the bottom one.... Diana lives! :-) Great way to start a Sunday am.
Nonamedufus said…
I really liked that one too.
Boom Boom Larew said…
Glad to see Prince Harry is distracting us from the LowRoaders this week.
Lauren said…
RIP Phyllis Diller. A pioneer in comedy.
Nonamedufus said…
What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas but shows up on the cover of British tabloids. Naughty, naughty.
Nonamedufus said…
She was a trail-blazer and one of a kind...into her 90s, imagine.
Indigo Roth said…
Hey Doofus! Lowriders/Lowroaders? Yep, nailed that. Thanks for sharing this. And by the way, I'm envious of your visit from Paula! I'm hoping she makes it over here to the UK for her birthday! See you again, Indigo
I liked the bottom one too, but my favorite this week was the first one, because it's just so true.
Lauren said…
She was an amazing lady.
nonamedufus said…
I grew up on her comedy.
nonamedufus said…
Paula's a delightful lady. We had a wonderful time.
nonamedufus said…
That Biden one had me laughing out loud, Bryan.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.