Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #138


Isn't she simply outstanding in her field?

I think she's a little more than that and I'll leave it to you to tell me how so.

May the breast pun win.


Comments

moooooog35 said…
"Dude. Gross. She only has two."
Boom Boom Larew said…
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
mike said…
Nice teets.


There. I said it.
Shawn @ www.StubbornFool.com said…
Cowabunga!
Shawn @ www.StubbornFool.com said…
Got milk?
"Milk milk, lemonade....""

OR...

Karen quickly found out the local La Leche League was chock full of boring heffers.
skeeter said…
NO BULLshit, man! that's how "little bo-peep" found her sheep
Cheryl said…
The real reason California cows are so happy? They get a good chuckle whenever a long-haired hippie flashes his manboobs.
skeeter said…
Who does this heifer think she is? I got more milk in one utter than she can carry in both her tests!
skeeter said…
Im not saying this heifer is a lesbian, I just HERD she wasn't going to attend chick-fil-a's customer appreciation day!
Shawn @ www.StubbornFool.com said…
Got to thinking of the Cowsills song 'Hair'


"Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hairFlow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it"
Margaret said…
That flasher sure knows how to get things mooooooving. (sorry)
Linda Medrano said…
I've heard the phrase, "if it doesn't scare the horses", but I've never heard, "if it doesn't startle the steers".

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.