Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies













Comments

Kim Kardashian one...classic. Not that the others aren't good, but that one stands out in this week's pile for me. :)
quirkyloon said…
Heh heh. Many of them stood out for me. The presidential candidate summaries All This All That and Kris Humphries will one day realized how blessed he was!

And seriously? We've reached 7billion? I guess the condom industry has a NEW motto: Condom FAIL.

Or is that MTV show 16 and Pregnant encouraging copulation/population?

hee hee

Nicely done Dufus. As always.
meleahrebeccah said…
Funny as always. I think the Kardashian one is my favorite.
nonamedufus said…
I'm amazed at how much attention is paid to what Kim Kardashian does. She's another Paris Hilton. I mean who cares?
nonamedufus said…
One of my favourites was the Cain pizza cartoon. That was by a cartoonist for the Toronto Sun. Funny and witty.
nonamedufus said…
In terms of favourites I'm partial to the two Canadian ones about Canada changing it's national symbol from the beaver. It' such a silly idea and the 2nd cartoon by the Montreal Gazette's Aislin demonstrates that.
Nicky said…
I didn't even know about the beaver thing until I saw this post. (That sentence could easily be taken completely out of context) I love Aislin's take on it.
nonamedufus said…
I'm not going to touch that one (speaking of taking sentences out of context). Anyway, maybe we should thing about this. I mean, after all, who wants Jerry Mathers as a national symbol.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.