Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #152 - Halloween Edition


If you're here looking for the Photo Blogging Challenge for October, click on over to dufus daze. I've posted it there because it conflicted with running PPP here.

If you're here looking for PPP you're in the right place.

This week's caption contest just happens to be a special edition honouring Halloween. The picture isn't all that scary but I thought it might ring a bell.

Give it a go and leave your caption in the comments. Then come back Saturday, after you've eaten all your kids' halloween candy, and check out the winners




And if you're still craving a caption or two more check out Screaming MeMe's place as well as Chelle B the Offended Blogger to quell your caption craving.

Carry on.

Comments

madmadmargo said…
Mr. & Mrs. Bell's hangup? Their addiction to phone sex.
ReformingGeek said…
No, you fools. I said dress up as CONE HEADS!
Lauren said…
Steve Job's request for a headphone prototype was taken literally by the design department.
Laughing Mom said…
In keeping with the party line, the candidates decided to dial up the crazy.
Shawn Ohara said…
Bob and Mary tried everything to improve the communication in their relationship.
Linda Medrano said…
Kanye West outdid himself this year during Paris Fashion Week.
So many great ones already this week! Maybe I'll think of something after a dozen or so miniature candy bars...
Agent 54 said…
I don't know, nothing rings a bell.
Nicky said…
Since the death of Steve Jobs, Apple has gone completely downhill with their latest product launches: the EyePhone and the HeadPhone.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.