Skip to main content

Honk If You Love...2.0

This has just got to be my favourite TV commercial these days.



If only life came with warnings, eh?

Comments

Indigo Roth said…
Hey Dufus! Ha! I saw this one a few times during the NFL coverage on Sunday night. The tongue kiss was priceless! Indigo
nonamedufus said…
Indigo this ad kills me. Although the first time I saw it I had the sound down and thought the honking was coming from outside. Glad I paid attention the second time around.
Nicky said…
Yeah, my life would have been very different if there were warning "beeps" every time I'm doing or about to do something stupid. I probably wouldn't have 15 million kids. Or Jepeto.
Professor Chaos said…
That one cracks me up every time!
Shawn @ www.StubbornFool.com said…
Amazing commercial. I sooo need that.
If I had that horn warning i wouldn't have bought that crappy Nissan.
I've never seen this one, but, of course, don't see much TV out here in the sticks. ;) But it's a good 'un. :)
Nonamedufus said…
You really should look into cable, Bryan.
Nonamedufus said…
I'd choose Jepeto. Fewer to feed.
Nonamedufus said…
Ha, Ha. Good one.
Cheryl said…
My 11-year old Altima needs replacing. THIS has given me the impetus I needed to run over to test drive the new model.
nonamedufus said…
Did your car honk to warn you it was time to replace it?
Cheryl said…
No, it went cha-ching one time too many.
nonamedufus said…
Oh, that's so sad. But at least it's still making noises and hash;t stopped running altogether.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.