Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #52

These brothers got it.

I'm not sure what exactly.

But if you think you know leave me a caption.

We'll re-load Saturday .

Comments

Moooooog35 said…
My stupid neighbors.
vickilikesfrogs said…
After Robin Hood, there was Robin FROM The Hood.
Whitey said…
Thirtysome years later, The Jacksons are No. 1 with a bullet again.
Anonymous said…
Post Apocalyptic group, Earth, Wind, and Gunfire hits number one song: We Are The World!

Ha!
renalfailure said…
What Glenn Beck sees whenever President Obama is on TV...
Donnie said…
Why we fight... So they don't have to.
00dozo said…
Ha!

All great captions!

Yeah, I got nuthin'.
;-)
Directing under the name Issaac Washington (his iconic bartender character in "The Love Boat"), Ted Lange has just released his cinematic reboot of "The Mod Squad."
Chris said…
Gladys Knight and the Pimps.
Chris said…
Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR BOSTON CELTICS!
Tgoette said…
Yo yo yo! Which way to Michael Vick's house, cuz?
Donnie said…
I'm sorry. What is this post about? I've been trying to remove the first picture for a couple of minutes now. Seems it's interfering with the remaining post.
nonamedufus said…
Don: Ha, ha, you're so transfixed by that pic you've commented on the wrong post!
Tgoette said…
Durrell Johnson sings "Shaniqua,I just met a girl named, Shaniqua!" during a pivotal moment in the new off Broadway production of "East Compton Story"

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.