Skip to main content

From My Cold Dead Hands




Well everyone took their best shot this week.  For example, Tgoette got us in his sights with:

Merry Christmas from the Glenn Beck compound.




CatLady's arresting effort was:

Christmas is all about family, togetherness and automatic weapons.




And FreakSmack slayed me with:

The Johnson kids know one thing, if Santa thinks he can come into their house and get all kissy-kissy under the mistletoe without bringing them a Bakugan Battle Arena, then this Christmas will be his last.


But it was Moooooog who must be a charter-carrying member of the NRA.  Our winner came up with:

Charlton Heston's grandkids have a very Merry Christmas.




And so, Moooooog, at this wonderful Christmas time, you be hangin' with Dufus.  Congratulations!!!

Thanks for playing everyone and for enjoying the pics this year.  Here's to a happy New Year.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Yep, Mooooog35 got her done! And he done her good! hee hee



word veri: fulti
Donnie said…
What a surprise...moooooog! Your official name for your caption contest picture should be the "Moooooog35 Not-So Memorial 1st Place Banner".
Does Moooooog do anything beside sit around making up captions and vlogs these days? How does he do it?
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: He indeed got 'er done. The most winningest captioner of dufus pics all year.
nonamedufus said…
Don: Ha, ha, yeah, maybe I should permanently re-name this thing.
nonamedufus said…
CatLady: I dunno. Let's ask him.
Phillipia said…
I have a family picture like that somewhere - but it is two guys and a girl...and they are holding lazer tag guns...

And I could not think of anything except.."Thank you Grandma - again"
nonamedufus said…
Phillipia: The family that "sprays" together stays together!

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.