Skip to main content

Pause, Ponder and Pun


Every time there's a gay pride parade, an angel gets his wings.
Uh-huh. I've showed you mine, now you show me yours. Good luck. See you Saturday for the winner. Same batty place, same batty channel.

Comments

Clarence was hoping to get his real wings after the parade... won't somebody ring the damn bell?
Moooooog35 said…
It was on or about this time that God decided he'd had enough.
Moooooog35 said…
..and that's the day I decided to go straight.
Anonymous said…
I'm with Don on this one!

Double gross!

And..where do you find these precious gems?

LMBO!

AND...too funny your word veri right now? winkingi!

I kid you not!
Me-Me King said…
Melvin embraces the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
Me-Me King said…
Not only is Melvin wresting with his saint and sinner sides, he's also wrestling with keeping his pants up - or maybe not.
Skip Simpson said…
Now, that was something completely different!
Chris said…
As the police report would later reflect, Howard's GPS had inadvertently taken him to Charlotte, North Carolina and their "Dale Earnhardt Jr. Day" parade.
Chris said…
You've heard of the Million Man March? Well, Welcome to the "Hundred Homo Frolic".
Moooooog35 said…
Geppetto couldn't help but feel deeply disappointed at how his little boy ended up turning out.
Kirsten said…
How could his mother let him go out looking so ridiculous! That rainbow headband is waaaayyyy too much!! LOL!
ReformingGeek said…
"Hey Sweet Thing! Have I got a crack for you. Want to see me spin around?"
renalfailure said…
This is one fairy I won't be clapping for when he drinks Peter Pan's poisoned medicine...
Anonymous said…
He must of got his wings from Tinkerbell,so he can see how high he can get on crack.I wonder if you were to push that button below his tummy,can he really fly.HA!
"Hey, guys, does my hair look OK? I want to look my best for the parade."
Bob knew his wife and kids were going to be disappointed when he walked by and waved to the crowd, but, frankly, he didn't give a flying fuck anymore.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.