Skip to main content

Louisville Tugger


Judging our contest went into extra innings this week as there were so many great captions...

And our runners-up are all previous winners.


lotgk laid down a strong bunt with...

No Mr. umpire, he is not corking his bat. However.....



Don hit a double proposing...

For the last time Rodney! He said base on balls. Base on balls!

and Renal Failure pounded out a triple...

Testicular Cancer Awareness Night was the second-worst ballpark promotion of the year, just ahead of Free Catheter Night.

But it was moooooog who hit a grand slam with...

You know...I liked it before when they just used to slap each other on the ass.

Congrats moooooog. You be hangin' with Dufus! Thanks to all for playing. See you again next week.


Comments

Skye said…
Congrats on a good caption Mooog :)
Donnie said…
Wait to go moooooog man! Hey brotha'. Did you really like those slaps on the ass better? I know this girl that, er...nevermind dude. Later.
Anonymous said…
Ha! Very good caption.

Mooooog is another captioning king, kinda like the Dyer Bros. (*sad sigh*)
Chris said…
"Needs more pine tar."

Yeah, I know, I'm late.
nonamedufus said…
Skye: He done good.

Don: Don't hold back, Don.

Quirks: Shame about the Dyers.

Chris: YER OUT!!! ;)
Moooooog35 said…
I won?!?

What do I win?! A vacation?! Cold hard cash?! A night at the Playboy mansion?!

Oh.

The..um...jpg file.

That's good, too.

Thanks, noname!! Much appreciated!
SEO Expert said…
Very good caption. Nice blog keep it up god bless you :)
Quirkyloon said…
Ha! Very good caption.

Mooooog is another captioning king, kinda like the Dyer Bros. (*sad sigh*)

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.