Skip to main content

Pause, Ponder and Pun



I think she's doing it wrong.
But then, I'm not entirely sure what she's doing.
Are you?
Leave me a caption and tune in Saturday to keep abreast of our winner.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Funny. I've looked all over and there's no "check" on this engine, anywhere!"
Phils Phun said…
There's something wrong with my hesdlights
Two suggestions come to mind today....

"Get a load of the white Beamers!"

or

"Dumb blondes... can't live with 'em, can't run 'em over."
Anonymous said…
"keep abreast"

ha ha hee hee ho ho. For some reason that hit the funny bone. And I'm not even gonna try to outdo PhilsPhun. I think he got it!

"something wrong with my headlights!"

haha hee hee ho ho

So glad I dropped in today. Good laughs.
Unknown said…
Mary Jane wished Hank would hurry and change the tire, it was getting harder to hold up the bumper.
Anonymous said…
Finally the planets aligned correctly as Larry, a red meat eating, baby seal killer, and hater of everything P.E.T.A. exacts revenge on Pamela Anderson.
"Did I remember to put my panties on this morning?"

and

"My mechanic said the car needed a lube job. I hope I'm doing it right."
Donnie said…
Hey honey?! Nothing flat out here!
Skye said…
"My oil needs checking too!"
ReformingGeek said…
OK. I've inflated them. Now what?
Also in the news, there's another recall from automobile manufacturers who discovered that a dyslexic engineer had mistakenly installed front exterior funbags.
Brian Miller said…
is this thingy where the gas goes in?
renalfailure said…
25 bucks for an oil change, and she'll swallow for 35.
Alan Burnett said…
Now I know that this car has a ground clearance of 44D
Nooter said…
ha ha, shes giving the bimmer a hummer
Moooooog35 said…
And to think I almost brought my car into Sears.
CatLadyLarew said…
Two suggestions come to mind today....

"Get a load of the white Beamers!"

or

"Dumb blondes... can't live with 'em, can't run 'em over."

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.