Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies












Comments

Indigo Roth said…
Heh, Mr. Weiner's "I leaned my lesson and only did it a few more times" defence is marvellous. Happy Sunday to you, Dufus. Indigo
Bryan said…
I have a long weekend next weekend and I'm ready for not caring, so I like that last one the best this week.
MeMe said…
Color? Your cartoons are in color? I feel ripped off!
nonamedufus said…
Who understands American politics? And the wives of American politics?
nonamedufus said…
In Canada this Monday is a holiday in most if not all provinces. We don't really care what they call it as long as it's a holiday. What happened to your ribs this week, Bryan?
Jaffer said…
You mean, "Colour"
nonamedufus said…
Damn, Jaffer, I didn't even catch that.
meleahrebeccah said…
BAhahHAhHAhHAhaha! The Anthony Weiner one is my fav this week.
nonamedufus said…
How anyone can go into politics with that name is beyond me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.