Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #134


Look before you leap!

But feel free to jump right in and leave a caption or two in the comments.

We'll "sea" you Saturday.

Comments

Shawn @ StubbornFool.com said…
Scott's dandruff problem was getting out of hand. But he had one last trick up his sleeve.
Boom Boom Larew said…
For the life of him, George couldn't figure out why he didn't make the Olympic diving team.
mike said…
Jeffrey thought he could hold on until low tide. He was wrong.
babs (beetle) said…
Never dive in shallow water!
whitey said…
Left of the blue and white boy? Right of the blue and white boy? Damn, I'll never get my boating licence.
Quirky Loon said…
Revenge of the Plankers!
skeeter said…
I don't know, but I need to teach my wife that trick!
Nicky said…
Look Ma! No head!

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.