Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies













Comments

I like the Charlie Sheen one for its humor, but the last one for its thoughtfulness, although it's a bit somber just getting up in the morning. :(
nonamedufus said…
I really like the "when did we stop being scary?" one.
Anonymous said…
Dufus! I clicked out and in and this still shows up!

Anyhoo, I, too, liked the being scary one. Although road rage might be a more effective strategy. HA!

And I also liked the Got Bin Laden?

Poor Bammer. He's got ears! heh heh
nonamedufus said…
WTF. Disqus isn't working at all today.
Nicky said…
I love the "You paid how much?!" cartoon. Jepeto often looks like that when I get back from shoe shopping. :-)
00dozo said…
Testing ... testing ... 1, 2, 3 ... this is a test of the Disqus commenting system. This message may self-destruct?

Ha! I heard about the rocket launchers in London - I first thought it was a joke - apparently not.

Romney borrowed my toaster?

;-)
Katherine said…
Ha ha..! I love The Scream one... very good!
nonamedufus said…
Well I finally got into the comments on my own blog. Yeah, Romney borrowed your toaster, such as it is.
nonamedufus said…
He's so lucky to have you.
Jayne said…
You've got some good ones here. I especially like the bumper sticker with Romney's Toast on it. But you can never discount the stupidity of the American voter, so I'm not placing any bets.
nonamedufus said…
Canadian voters aren't much smarter, Jayne.
Jayne said…
The French have given me hope.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.