Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies










Comments

What magazine? That woman would be an endless source of amusement were she not so scary!
nonamedufus said…
Boom Boom: I think she's got both things going for her, don't you?
The TSA is getting a lot of mileage on blogs these days. You and other bloggers might get frequent flying miles out of this...of course, you'll get a glove search too, but hey...it could turn into a nice vacation. ;)
nonamedufus said…
UR: I guess now they'll come up with FGM. Frequent Groping Miles.
Some sickos might be into that.
Anonymous said…
Ick.

TSA will have a surge of job candidates (all registered sex offenders).

Wheee!
nonamedufus said…
UR: I think the sickos have won.
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: That's sad...but also very funny.
Kelly said…
As usual, these are hilarious yet very, very frightening in their accuracy.

John McCain needs to pay, and pay dearly, for unleashing the pestilence of Palin on us.
00dozo said…
Ha! As usual, your funnies are funny.

Do we really need any more media coverage on Palin and/or her clan?? Hopefully, Time won't be on her side.
;-)
nonamedufus said…
Kelly: What a maverick!
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: You know it's funny the reaction there is every time I share a Palin editorial cartoon. My readers must all be liberals!
Laura said…
First time visit on your blog. I love the cartoons. Hopefully I'm not being dense here, or overlooking something, but are these one you created, or gathered from different places?

Either way - awesome blog!
nonamedufus said…
Laura: Welcome, welcome. I wish I were that talented. No, I gather these during the week from Canadian and American political cartoon sites and run them on Sundays. Glad you enjoyed them...and the blog.
Quirkyloon said…
Ick.

TSA will have a surge of job candidates (all registered sex offenders).

Wheee!
Laura said…
First time visit on your blog. I love the cartoons. Hopefully I'm not being dense here, or overlooking something, but are these one you created, or gathered from different places?

Either way - awesome blog!

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.