Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #154



Sex with a cow? I wouldn't put it pasture.

Hee, hee, I couldn't resist.

I hope you can't either.

Leave a caption in the comments.

I hope we get a real "range" of captions this week.

Come back Saturday and see what the "udders" have come up with.


Now, head on over to Screaming MeMe's place for that udder caption contest!

Comments

babs (beetle) said…
Mooooove out of my way, lady. You're fooling nobody.
madmadmargo said…
"Get off my turf, you crazy chick!"
ReformingGeek said…
Hee Hee. Punster domination! Oh, the caption:


"...and then she said "Baaaaaaaa!" Yeah, well, she's really a blond."
jbm said…
Since she was wearing Daisy Duke shorts, the photography asked her to pose all Horny like. Ha! jbm
Nicky said…
No matter how udderly ridiculous she looked, Daisy Mae couldn't help milking it for the camera. She was just bull-headed like that.
Shawn Ohara said…
A little hard of hearing, Amy Sue thought her friends said, "Amy Sue, You should date a cow, boy!"
Agent 54 said…
I liked this one. See, it's the cow speaking. Or is it really a cow? Huh? Got you thinking now didn't I?

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.