Skip to main content

Pause Ponder and Pun #55


Hey, life is tough out there.

As if the hurly-burly of the working day wasn't enough.

Rush hour can be a killer.

Discuss.

Comments

Moooooog35 said…
Another woman attempts to parallel park.
Moooooog35 said…
Great. Another ding.
ba_hutch said…
Organizers try to drum up support of auto-ballet as an exhibition sport in the 2012 London Olympics.
00dozo said…
Texters accidentally create the first commuter emoticon.
Anonymous said…
Wow. There are already some great entries.

Eeek.

"Jack! Jack! I'll never let go. I'll never let go." *whistles*
Donnie said…
My mom's example of parallel parking in a vertical position. Just the way dad liked it.
Me-Me King said…
"Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."
paladin3001 said…
Once again Johnny goes out of his way to redefine "T-bone" accidents.
renalfailure said…
This phallic representation is brought to you by Mazda...
Nicky said…
...but Toyota insists the recalls were simply a precaution.
Tgoette said…
There's a reason why they put instructions for trailer hitches in the South.

Way to go, Bubba!
Love Me-Me's!

What? You have a problem with the way I park?
Jeff said…
I really don't see a problem here.
Whitey said…
"I could have sworn I took the Smart Car this morning."
Leeuna said…
What? I was simply following the prompts from the GPS.
Anonymous said…
great post thanks
Quirkyloon said…
Wow. There are already some great entries.

Eeek.

"Jack! Jack! I'll never let go. I'll never let go." *whistles*

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.