Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies



Comments

Tea Party... Glen Beck... Tiger Woods news... all things I can live without!
Donnie said…
I gotta tell ya... Newt talking about family values is not exactly what I call appropriate.
It's like Obama and his "summer of recovery" plan. Oops! Just ain't working for me.
Anonymous said…
Wow. You left nothing out! Great job (as usual).

And I swear to you that a baby fell on my head just the other day!

Really!

*grin*
Kelly said…
Your Sunday Funnies are always the highlight of the week.
nonamedufus said…
CL: You must be happy then That I was able to bring you up to date!
nonamedufus said…
Don: His personal recovery plan? The one where he spends the summer on vacation recovering plan?
nonamedufus said…
Quirks: Well, I would imagine that would happen fairly often, seeing as you live in Arizona.
nonamedufus said…
Kelly: I'm glad you like them. Makes my job worthwhile. Thanks.
00dozo said…
I think Palin and Beck would make a good team for the next election, no?
;-)
Leeuna said…
Thanks for the Sunday Funnies, Dufe. They never fail to give me a good giggle. Watch out for the falling eggs. I think those chickens have a new mob boss -- his name is Sal. Sal Manella. (I know, grooooaaannn!)
nonamedufus said…
00dozo: Yeah if they have a race for mental midget tag teams, maybe.
nonamedufus said…
Leeuna: Glad you enjoyed them. That egg business is a terrible story, but there were several editorial cartoons making light of it this week. Sorry you had to experience it personally. Couldn't have been as funny as the cartoons.

Popular posts from this blog

The Polka Dot Door

A long time ago, when I was 22, my first child was born.  That kid grew up on a little Canadian kid's show called Polka Dot Door, produced by the TV Ontario network.  And Dad, more often than not, sat through those shows with his little one. Nine or so years later when a brother, and a year after that when a sister came along number one son was moving on to Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard.  But there was a nice overlap where his siblings picked up where he had left off with Polka Dot Door.  And Dad was right there to welcome them. So you're looking at a Polka Dot Door veteran.  The show began in 1971 and ran to 1993.  I didn't watch the full run but I did get in my fair share.  The formula was pretty simple.  A young male and female host, which seemed to change every week, sang songs, told stories, made crafts and generally did their best stimulate little brains.  The show opened as follows... Imagination Day!  Oh boy! ...

The Dangling Conversation

There's a debate underway in my household between my wife and I. I say "underway" because it hasn't quite reached the "raging" stage. If you want raging, my wife (a Francophone) and I (an Anglophone) from time to time (usually in a weak moment of my own making) slip into our number one discussion around why we don't speak more French at home - ergo - when am I, a former public servant who learned French at the expense of our gracious taxpayers and was technically rated bilingual (even though I hardly used it), going to improve my use of Canada's other language? This one never gets resolved, hence it's ongoing nature. But the current debate is over a remark I casually made the other day. I'm no geek, but with a lot of time on my hands I surf the web, converse on Facebook and such and - I have to admit - "I'm nonamedufus and I'm a Twitterholic". In an epiphany-like moment I was struck by the apparent impact of social networkin...

30 Days of Photos III #4 Sour

Check out Ziva's Inferno for the rest of today's photos.